- Relief from heat stress, fatigue and muscle cramping due to minerals lost to heat and perspiration.
- Easy-to-swallow, film coated tablets
- Unit dose packets
- Spanish labeling where possible
Each tablet contains:
Potassium Chloride 40mg; Calcium Phosphate 18mg; Magnesium Carbonate 9mg
SIZE: 100 (50 x 2's)
|Active Ingredients (In each tablet)..................Purposes
Potassium Chloride 40mg .............Electrolyte Replenisher
Calcium Phosphate 18mg .............Electrolyte Replenisher
Magnesium Carbonate 9mg ..........Electrolyte Replenisher
To minimize fatigue and prevent muscle cramps and heat prostration due to excessive perspiration.
Ask a doctor before use
if you have or are being treated for:
• heart disease • high blood pressure if you are:
• on a salt restricted diet
|Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• you have diarrhea and muscle twitching
|If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose contact a doctor or poison control center immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Adults only: Take one tablet with a full glass of water, 5 to 10 times a day depending on temperature and conditions.
• Store at room temperature
• Avoid excessive heat and humidity
• Tamper-Evident sealed packets
• Do not use any opened or torn packets
croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, quercetin dihydrate, silicon dioxide, silica.
|Questions or comments? 1-800-634-7680